Rilgestdide Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Arya Full Movie With English Subtitles Online Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 An extremely innocent and kind hearted young man displays his true love by bringing his lover and best friend together.
Arya (Allu Arjun) is a happy-go-lucky, college-going youth with an attitude. He falls in love with Geeta (Anuradha Mehta) at first sight. He proposes to her in front of her boyfriend Siva. She bluntly refuses. The theme of the film is Arya's philosophy in life–one way love. While he keeps extolling and spreading the virtues of his philosophy, he also teases Geeta's boyfriend at every available opportunity about why he should fee threatened by Arya's one-sided attempts to woo the uninterested Geeta, if Siva so strongly believes in the bond of true love between them. What follows is a comic roller coaster. The rest of the film is all about how Arya wins Geeta with his positive outlook.
a great movie… the hero arjun has done a great job… the real credit goes to the movie director SUKUMAR… this was his directorial debute and it won him best director award for the yr 2004 south India filmfair awards and nandi awards… the music by DEVI SRI PRASAD is so good. special credits goes to the song &#39;feel my love&#39;. arjun proved to be a good dancer in the industry…<br/><br/>Coming to the story of the movie… the heroin accepts a proposal when that guy threatens to jump off the college building. hero joins in the same college and its love at first sight for him, he proposes to heroin when she is besides her lover… the next story is all about how the heroin realises and goes back to hero…<br/><br/>a must watch for anyone, it truly deserves a 10. thumbs up for arya…
Very different story line which catch holds the interest in first half of the movie and second half is a bit predictive yet interesting. Full of quick and chirpy humour which is quite impressing. <br/><br/>I had a dull feeling about Allu Arjun (the lead actor) until i watched this movie but he proved himself in Arya. Despite his unimpressive look and personality, his performance is very lively and energetic. The heroine is very dull in action unlike the hero. <br/><br/>Overall the movie is quite entertaining. Can watch it multiple times. Its a family entertainer with no vulgar scenes or dialogs. This was actually a turning point to the hero in his career.

Gulaebaghavali full movie in hindi free downloadBackfired torrentOffroad in hindi 720pTo China full movie in hindi 720pOdoru b rei! Bakemon full movie in hindi 720p downloadA Fated Showdown Between Rivals tamil dubbed movie free downloadBlood in the Streets online freeA Bridge Too Frail Going with the Wind full movie hindi downloadSabrina Goes to Rome movie hindi free downloadThe Beast Below tamil dubbed movie torrent

leonamargret replied

211 weeks ago

Arya is it Telugu movie which is acted by the very popular stylish star Allu Arjun. This movie is also dubbed into various languages like Malayalam, Tamil, etc. I also loved to watch this movie again from the link van here cbdbenefitss.com
Please log in to post a reply.